Rules For The Fundraising Day Sunday 7th July 2024 At Prospect Park, Reading
- No vehicle movement after 10.30am. If you have to move, please get a marshal with hi-viz on to walk in front of you or a member of your team to do this, for the safety of the public.
- From 6th June 2014 if anyone cancels there is no return on payments already paid.
If the event organiser has to cancel the whole event due to weather /bomb /covid there will be no refunds.
- Set up Traders from 7am to 8.30am. Set up Cars trucks 8.45am
- Event open from 10.15am – 6.30pm.
- All traders that do not need their vehicle once unloaded, please can you park in the car parking area.
- Please keep off the football pitches-this is from Reading council.
- Please keep your area free from litter as on park land.
- You will be shown on the day where your pitch is.
- Vehicles please DRIVE SLOWLY ON THE PARK AND NO SKIDDING ABOUT ETC, as you will then be asked to buy grass seed @ £70 to replace what you have done to the grass area.
- Charity stalls and any other stalls may collect on behalf of their charity on THEIR PITCH ONLY.
- Only the event organiser will be able to bucket collect at the event.
- No fires/BBQ'S.
- EVERYONE HAS TO BE OFF SITE BY 9PM.
- NO LOUD MUSIC BY ORDER OF PARKS DEPT AND EVENT ORGANIZER
- This event will be advertised and photo's on Facebook.
- Traders and exhibitors can you have a Fire Extinguisher on your stand/car.
- In the event of an emergency the "Emergency Meeting Point" is by the entrance you came in at the wooden gates at Libenrood Road.
- If you see anything suspicious please report it to a marshal immediately.
- All insurance copies are to be sent to Steph Awbery.
- DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE AT THE SHOW.
- All vehicle keys to be taken out and handbrake put on.