Rules For The Fundraising Day Sunday 4th July 2021 At Prospect Park, Reading
- No vehicle movement after 10.30am. If you have to move, please get a marshal with hi-viz on to walk in front of you or a member of your team to do this, for the safety of the public.
- From 6th June 2014 if anyone cancels there is no return on payments already paid. If the 2020 event has to be postponed payments that have already been made will roll over to the 2021 event date for those that have paid and booked in.
If the event orginiser has to cancel the whole event due to weather /bomb /covid there will be no refunds.
If the event is rolled over to 2022, due to Goverment rules then payments will be kept and given to the charity for which the event was held.
- Set up from 8am – 10am.
- Event open from 10.15am – 6.30pm.
- All traders that do not need their vehicle once unloaded, please can you park in the car parking area.
- Please keep off the football pitches-this is from Reading council.
- Please keep your area free from litter as on park land.
- You will be shown on the day where your pitch is.
- Vehicles please DRIVE SLOWLY ON THE PARK AND NO SKIDDING ABOUT ETC, as you will then be asked to buy grass seed @ £70 to replace what you have done to the grass area.
- Charity stalls and any other stalls may collect on behalf of their charity on THEIR PITCH ONLY.
- Only the event organiser will be able to bucket collect at the event.
- No fires/BBQ'S.
- If the event has to be cancelled, then all traders will be reimbursed admission.
- EVERYONE HAS TO BE OFF SITE BY 9PM.
- NO LOUD MUSIC BY ORDER OF PARKS DEPT AND EVENT ORGANIZER
- This event will be advertised and photo's on Facebook.