Rules For The Fundraising Day Sunday 7th July 2019 At Prospect Park, Reading
- No vehicle movement after 10.30am. If you have to move, please get a marshal with hi-viz on to walk in front of you or a member of your team to do this, for the safety of the public.
- From 6th June 2014 if anyone cancels there is no return on payments already paid, unless event is cancelled.
- Set up from 8am – 10am.
- Event open from 10.15am – 6.30pm.
- All traders that do not need their vehicle once unloaded, please can you park in the car parking area.
- Please keep off the football pitches-this is from Reading council.
- Please keep your area free from litter as on park land.
- You will be shown on the day where your pitch is.
- Vehicles please DRIVE SLOWLY ON THE PARK AND NO SKIDDING ABOUT ETC, as you will then be asked to buy grass seed @ £70 to replace what you have done to the grass area.
- Charity stalls and any other stalls may collect on behalf of their charity on THEIR PITCH ONLY.
- Only the event organiser will be able to bucket collect at the event.
- No fires/BBQ'S.
- If the event has to be cancelled, then all traders will be reimbursed admission.
- EVERYONE HAS TO BE OFF SITE BY 9PM.
- This event will be advertised and photo's on Facebook.